YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Soon....

I will be seeing you soon Seattle.
Very soon.


We could very well be in Seattle before May. I am so excited, because I am soooooo sick of the weather here. 
Thanks to Carrie for the photo


It is supposed to be 52 here tomorrow. That's bathing suit weather for my town, LOL. When it hits 30, people are already in shorts. And if you think I'm joking, you are sadly mistaken. My neighbor was walking her dog the other day, it was 37 degrees out, and she was wearing a t-shirt and capri pants. I have no much cleaning to do, and it mostly consists of getting rid of stuff we can't ( okay, that I don't want to) take with us. So much junk accumulated over the two years of living here. We are going to go from a 3900 sq.ft. house to a 2900 sq.ft. home. First world problems, yes I know, but we have too much furniture for this next house ( if it's the one we settle on). 

Hopefully should be hearing news about the house we put an offer on by the end of the night. I hope we get it, because although I want to get out of here, I don't want to be stuck in a one bedroom rental with two toddlers for more than a week without our belongings. 

I felt better today. Yesterday was so rough. I miss my husband so, so,so much. And I know both of the kids do too. I'm thinking it is part of the reason MJ has been acting out so much. When I finally got to talk to my husband last night ( 11:00 my time) I sat on the phone and just cried for about 20 minutes, explaining to him how I my day was and how I am feeling about having no one in this house, including the dog, listening to me. The dog is my biggest problem. I can deal with the kids being crazy. But the dog...whole other ball game. We've had him since October, and I have no connection with him whatsoever. He's a German Shepherd and probably one of the dumbest animals I have ever encountered. Yes, I know he's a puppy still and hopefully by the time he's an adult he will be better. But for now, it has been too much stress on me to train him along with raising two little guys. My biggest issue with him is how he constantly goes after the cat. This is not a small dog. 8 months old and he's a giant. But like most big dogs, his brain doesn't tell him that he's a big boy. He still thinks he's this mini shepherd. So whenever the cat so much as flinches, he's up and at her like a maniac. Knocking over end tables, sliding into my China hutch and knocking glasses off of there. I've had to put so many of my decorations/lamps in to storage because they would be busted too. I have tried every trick in the book to get him to stop, and he just won't. She's been around 4 dogs in her 8 years of life. And none of them ( one of them bigger than him) has ever acted like this with her. He will need training, or I am going to go gray before I'm 35. The only upside to him, is that the boys absolutely adore him, and he loves them right back. They use him as a pillow, as a chair, they hug & kiss him and he protects them like they were his own. And they pretty much are. He and I just don't see eye to eye. 

Justified is on tonight. 

Cross your fingers for good news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment