YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Have an Announcement

Look, I'm just going to throw this out there. Feel free to catch it if you want, you don't have to. All I am saying is....

Han Solo is a total babe. I mean seriously, look at this face...
And in Empire Strikes Back when he and Leia are all like:
Han Solo: You're trembling. 
Princess Leia: I'm not trembling. 
[Han moves in closer
Han Solo: You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life. 
Princess Leia: I happen to like nice men. 
Han Solo: I'm nice men. 
Princess Leia: No, you're not. You're... 
[they kiss
You're all like screaming inside and wanting your husband to be all smooth and scoundrelly....if that's a word.  Pretty sure it isn't, but I don't care. Because Han Solo is a babe. 
Scruffy is sexy....
Okay, one more than I am done. 


Boom.




1 comment:

  1. Love me some Hans Solo ~ I think we all like the scoundrel some time and he was pretty awesome! Thanks for the throwback!

    ReplyDelete