YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sorry for the absence....

     Yikes, it has been awhile since I've written. I'm sure all of you were waiting anxiously for another post too. ( And sarcasm since I'm sure there are like 5 of you who read this...)
Anyways, okay so we're in Seattle now. I've been busy trying to pull my house together and maintain whatever sanity I have left to take care of my children.
      Everything is great here though. I do miss our house in Minnesota, a lot actually. I know MJ does too, he talks about it all the time. It makes me really nervous for the next couple of moves, now that he has the realization of the world around him. He asks about seeing his friends, and going to the parks that we once played at. It tugs at my heart. I'm trying to do what I can to fill that void for him though by going to playgroups at a Church down the street, signed him up for Sunday school, and will hopefully get him signed up for soccer or baseball. I want to have a big 4th birthday for him, because I've been Pinteresting like a mutha for his party. Star Wars of course. What else? So in order for that to happen, I need him to make friends around here. Obviously I don't him to have friends for that reason only, the kid craves interaction. But it would just be nice for him to experience a big birthday party because he's never had one.
       I'm also struggling in the friend department. I have my boys, husband included. I couldn't live without any of them, but you know, as female, you just need those friends. I have an amazing support system on Facebook. The greatest group of friends you could ever ask for, but they are scattered all over the country. Although one is in the area, she's still far away and with two little ones, schedules get crazy. I just want someone I can watch Long Island Medium with, and not get the head tilt when the show makes me cry. Is that to much to ask? I have been introduced to a number of other railroad wives, that I simply adore. They don't have kids, which I could care less about, but I am always afraid that will be a big thing for them. Because of my husbands hours, I can't just leave the kids with him and do lunch or dinner. I would have to bring them with me.
I get lonely. And when I get lonely I get sentimental. And when that happens I get all weepy. I don't have sweets in my house, and sadness makes me crave sweet stuff. It's an ugly, ugly cycle.
   
In other news, the dog tore up another one of my decorative pillows. It's okay, I wanted new ones anyway. But I'm putting my foot down with my husband. I have two toddlers. He wanted this dog, and he keeps saying " I'll train him, I'll train him" and nothing is getting down. If the dog is to remain with us, he needs to be trained. Has to. Ugh, he ate my banana pepper plant, one of my azaleas, and my clematis. Seriously? I keep telling him I'm going to sell him to the gypsies, and now MJ has picked that up and says that to his brother. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment