YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Exhausted

Today has been an exhausting day. On top of being a SAHM, I have been working on two FB Blogs ( one which keeps me very busy, the other I'm struggling to keep up with), planning for this move, getting stuff together for MOPs, and actually writing down ideas for a book. A BOOK. I have finally decided to start putting my ideas together and maybe began writing. There are a few problems with this though. For one, I don't get much free time. When I do, I'm completely exhausted. But I have found that at night when I am finally able to sit in my bed and hear nothing but complete silence, my thoughts have been clearer than they have in the past. I think it is because Beans has actually been sleeping through the night and I've been getting more sleep. The second problem is, my lap top is dying. I need a replacement badly. So by my calculations, you should all be able to purchase and read a copy by 2019.
We received two offers for the house on Monday. We countered one of them, but they were coming back way below what we wanted both times. So we decided to go back with the first offer. I felt much better about the family that we went with anyway. Which may sound strange to some people, but this family just had something about them. So things are finally on a roll, and will continue that way when my husband goes to look for a house on Friday. We could be in Seattle within a few weeks, and I'm ready to pee my pants I'm that excited. TMI? Maybe. But it's the truth.
The past 48 hours have been crazy as far as blogging goes. As I said, my first Facebook page kept me busy. I have been with this group for over 4 years now. It is an Equality page, just an FYI. I do believe in Marriage Equality. If you don't, that's fine. I don't plan on spending too much of my time discussing it on here because that's not what this blog is about. So please don't leave just because we don't see eye to eye on that subject. I completely respect others beliefs, that is until they become disrespectful to me. I will not debate the subject on here because I will never change my point of view on it. I'm just fore-warning any of you reading this because I want you to know upfront how I feel about it, should it come up again. I'm married to someone who isn't a gay marriage supporter. His family also doesn't believe in it, but I still love them all and respect & value their opinions. It does happen! And believe it or not, even though my husband and I have very different political views, we have an amazing marriage and it makes for awesome conversations. But anyways, I was on Twitter 24-7, ( at least that's what it felt like) checking for updates, pictures, conversations, etc. I loved it, but it wore me out.
The rest of the week I am doing absolute jack crap. The Walking Dead has it's marathon running all week, so there's that. I can't watch any of my usual shows ( Justified, The Following, Community, Office, Spartacus, or Walking Dead) because my husband is not here and he wants to watch them with me. IT SUCKS. I'm training myself not to read reviews/spoilers of the episodes, but it is difficult. I want to know what happens so badly!!!! And then everyone on FB that watches it, usually spoils everything for me. (KELLY)
Easter should be fun. Even though it's just the kids and I, I am really looking forward to them getting their baskets. Especially MJ's!!! Not that I didn't get anything awesome for Beans, because I did. But MJ's basket was easier to put together and it is sooooooo awesome. 
Ok, hafta run. I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment